Sunday, July 14, 2013

4-H projects

                                                Here are some pictures of my 4-H projects!!

                                                                  My consumer!!
                                                           Analeigh's consumer!
                                    My sister and her consumer notebook! she got a champion 
                                                                  state fair entry
                                                              Me and my consumer!
                                               I got reserve champion on my cards!
                                                             Analeigh's cards
                                                     Chandler's sewing machine tractor
                                                                My diaper buggy
                                                         Analeigh's gift wrapping!
                                                          Riley's creating with a mix!
                                                        chandler's mountain dew cake!


                                                                   siblings lego
Riley's lego!

No comments:

Post a Comment